Do you want to prepare yourself properly so you can be the best you can possibly be? Do you want to be highly prepared but still have a loose framework so you can change direction with confidence if your participants need you to? You’re in luck! Everything I've learned in my 35 years as a professional facilitator is right here, and I promise it will help you understand everything you need to know.
I've condensed my 35 years experience into 55 short sharp videos on average 5 minutes each. This is some of what you’ll learn:
A great overview of the facilitation process from the facilitator perspective. Loads of tips and reminders re whats critical to ensure that facilitated events are productive and fun for the participants.
Stephen Hopkins (Education Consultant)
Alex's delivery is open, warm, and clear.
Daniel Kirk (Innovation Consultant)
- Learn from the comfort of your own home saving you the cost and time of attending a live training event
- Learn the 5 different types of facilitated events and how you should approach each differently so your audience is happy and engaged every time
- Learn the easy way you build strong relationships with CEOs and Directors so they hire you for more interesting work
- Learn how to make sure your event sponsor positions you perfectly at your event so you start off with the full respect of the room
- Learn how to make sure your audience leaves your event feeling positive about their experience so you guarantee they say complimentary words about your skills
- Save weeks of book reading time and years of trial-and-error practice by following Alex's simple 4 step event design and implementation process
This course is very well structured, very professional and covered the basics of facilitation very comprehensively. I think it does exactly what it promised to do and makes an excellent introduction to the fundamentals of facilitation.
Anne Antwis (Facilitator & Executive Coach)
- Unlimited lifetime access to Alex’s course (value $400)
- All upgrades and additional future content added free of charge
- Access to all the videos, slides & course materials from any computer, table or mobile device
- Free downloads of templates, checklists and posters (value $150)
- Free email support for 1 month (value $50)
- 3 group coaching calls, 1 per month for your first 3 months (value $150)
- 1 hour private one-2-one coaching call over Skype with Alex scheduled at your convenience (value $200)
This course is well structured with good sign-posting throughout, progressing logically through the material. Alex presents from a position of obvious expertise and experience.
Alastair Dijksman (Freelance Consultant)